MCC Champions Club
Champions Club Objectives
- Develop an organization with an active and involved membership of students, parents, teachers, alumni and community participants that is concerned with the total athletic program and all of its participants regardless of sex, race, socio-economic status or chosen sports activity.
- Promote school spirit and sportsmanship and encourage attendance at all Hustler athletic events.
- Encourage and support the academic endeavors of Hustler’s student athletes.
- Provide supplementary financial support for the various Hustler athletic activities.
- Provide supplementary financial support for the future of the various Hustler athletic activities.
- Aid the staff in organizing and staging special events and projects.
- Aid and support the school staff in the areas of sports promotion, publicity, and program development.
MCC’s Signs of Success Banner Program both supports our athletic program and promotes local businesses by allowing participants to choose the sport they wish to support, the banner size, and the banner placement on campus. All banners remain in place from August through July.