School & College Counseling
MCC’s Guidance Staff empowers students to lead satisfying and productive lives by assisting them in identifying and achieving educational, and post-secondary goals. They help educate the mind, body, and spirit by managing the college application process, addressing academic issues, and working on emotional challenges and personal concerns. Counselors meet with students in group settings several times a year and individually with students at least twice a year.
- School counselors are actively committed to helping students explore their abilities, strengths, interests, and talents as these traits relate to career awareness and development.
- School counselors help students to focus on ways to further their education, personal and social growth.
- School counselors seek to identify and utilize community resources that can enhance and compliment comprehensive school counseling programs and help students become productive members of society.
Meet Our Staff
Lisa Belfatto, School Counselor
- Students 9-12, last name M-Z
- 727-0793 Ext. 402
Carrie Eller, School Counselor
- Students 9-12, last name A-L
- 727-0793 Ext. 401